Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finally a paper layout completed!!

So excited. I really like this photo of my husband, and thought the papers where perfect for him and the photo.







I used the new Basic Grey Granola papers, the Mod green rub ons, the Granola buttons, and the chip sticker wording. Plus I used some Recess sticker alphas, Epoxy Dad sticker from Ek success, Tiny alphas from Making memories, Rub ons -nature from MME, and I used really big brads and put them in from the back so I could see the backside on the front of the layout.




I used a Maya Road tree and then torn vertical strips of a Granola solid for the trunk then inked with cats eye ochre and then some starlight black ink. I also trimmed the woodgrain paper to about 9 x 9, heavily crumpled and sanded and tore it. I also sanded the edges edges of the background paper. I did use alot of the dimensional adhesive too.




I also finished a couple of digi layouts this weekend with new kits by Jennifer Barrette.



This one is with her new Keep me warm kit at Elemental Scraps




This one is a Collab Jennifer Barrette did with Juno Designs, also at Elemental Scraps. This is the Journaling & supply list for Coat Couture-


Journaling: Swing coats, single or double breasted, fur, fluffs and puffs, these where all the rage in 1969 for toddler coats. My grandma just loved these for me. I must say I am still VERY fond of fluffy furry items, soft and cuddly they are, and I feel very comforted. Who can resist these beauties?


Jennifer Barrettes Keep me warm kit at elemental scraps, Jennifer Barrette worn out frames at elemental scrap, sJennifer Barrette Borderline V.2 for trim border, JBullock Bling alpha, Ali edwards font for journaling


Here is the supply list for Where's the love-


Jennifer Barrette & Juno Designs Collab Extraordinary, Jennifer Barrette Acrylic brackets from Acrylictastic, Jennifer Barrette Bubble Glitter border Borderline V.2, Jennifer Barrette Loose stitch teal border Borderline v.1, Artnation speaker bubble Emily powers, Kasia Designs heart on a string- Cherrycrush kit, WW-DM ribbon, Vinnie Pierce Cloth button, Meredith Fenwick Glitter paint stroke silver, Lauraskathi funkynature alpha, Fonts used-Comix & "the"-Ma Sexy

Pin It!

No comments: