Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where has the time gone??

Wow, I thought I just posted the tutorial a week ago. Things have been very busy here, school, the site, activities etc. I have been starting to prep for the CKC class A moment in time that I will be teaching at the Bellevue CKC in Nov. The class registration opens up on October 26th at Creating keepsakes site.

I have also been sorting new products that came in for the store- Yummy sassafras lass, websters pages, Fancy pants!! American Crafts, Luxe Designs. I expect the Crate paper, Basic Grey papers and embellishments and the Little Yellow Bicycle christmas anytime this month.

I have been trying to do the challenges in the new photo forum we have, and I am failing. I do not know whats up with me or my camera. I have the Canon rebel XLT, and I was trying to do the slowest shutter speed to capture running water, and all I get is black-HUH?? Back to the drawing board I guess.

I did do a digi layout of my DH. I like this photo of him, and liked it big. Isn't he a hunk? Anyway, I will try to upload some fun things in the next week or so. I am designing the make n take for the Great pumpkin search shop hop for the store. I hope you all stop by and shop. later.

Pin It!

No comments: