Monday, February 16, 2009

2nd paper layout in the last week!!

This took me a good week to do. I don't have a dedicated scraproom, and everything I own is put away. So I have to go through and fish for things. I generally don't use solid cardstock as a background, but I think this worked.

I used Daisy Bucket Playlist, Cherry arte Poolside chipboard, various buttons, Scenic route chipboard alphas, Making memories glitters alphas and tiny alphas, and even EK success alphas. I used some Gin X chipboard stars too and did a pigment powder dusting over a couple of them using perfect pearls medium and the powder.

The background texture was made from a loosley woven net type paper. I first tried using the perfect medium on it and press it onto the paper and dusted with the powder- unfortunately the powder didn't stand out as much as I liked. So I decided to paint onto the netting and press it onto the background paper over the perfect pearls and it stands out much better.

Thanks for looking. Playlist will be available on the 1st of March in the Serendipity Scrapbooks store sold individually and in a new kit.



Here is a digi I did as well. I love this shot of my DS- as he got older he was less animated and this is just fun. I used Jennifer Barrettes digital kit Lady Bugga available at Gotta Pixel and mixed some other fun digital items in.

Pin It!

No comments: