Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Digi layouts with Jennifer Barrette kits

I just finished two layouts this week that are digital with Jennifer Barrette kits. This first one is with the Manly valentine kit:


The next layout is using Sunshine and Rainbows:

Jennifer currently has stores at Elemental Scraps and Gotta Pixel, so if you like these you can pick them up.

Last night I worked on 1 paper layout all night- I don't have a dedicated scrap space, so it's extra work when I want to do a project. I have to go find everything, luckily this project was pulled before December and I just brought it up. I hope to have it completed today or tonight, I just have to plan the journaling and glue it down.

Maybe I will get into the groove again, only took me an hour to decide if I wanted to mat the photo and then what color-LOL good grief!! Hope your scrapping projects flow much better. Have a good one!

Pin It!

No comments: