Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Tweeting!!

Yep, Twitter is almost easier than Facebook. So if you twitter or want to see what's up come and visit me. you can search SerendipKristen and find me.

I love the prospect of new crafts and scrapbooking. I have been shopping lately at the Serendipity Scrapbook store and Joann's and Michael's for things I know I won't be getting or find other places.

Michael's has 2 Making Memories lines that MM is not offering to retailers, so I got some paper and embellies.

Currently I am working on a vision board, I have things written out and now to find images that will help support the written info. Anyone else do a vision board recently? I just posted this as a layout challenge in the forum this last week. A vision board that is VERY specific in wording and images (if possible) followed with a list in your planner is greatly helpful in achieving goals. If you have done this I would love to have you post what you did and did it help you?

Have a great day.
Pin It!

No comments: