Saturday, August 22, 2009

Basic Grey Lemonade card kit cards

Well a month has gone by, it was busy. Finishing up work to go on vacation to Hawaii with the family, back to catch up- take a breathe.

So I pulled out my Basic Grey lemonade Card kit. I really like these- although I can think of ones on my own it takes time. I have needed cards lately and these come pre cut with embellishments, rub ons etc and I just add ink, glitter, bling and pop up dots on occassion.

At first I didn't buy these because I didn't need the sentiments, but after I got them realize most are just die cut letters I can keep or throw out. I just use my own stickers/chipboard alphas etc to make these my own and can now use all the cards in the kit. So here they are many similar to the package suggestion and the rest my own sentiments and design.

Thanks for looking.






I used Jillibean Groovy Green alphas on this Thanks card







I used the Jillibean Graph Green on this Luv U card


"ty" I learned from my son is text for Thank you. also Groovy Green alpha




Pin It!

No comments: