Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eskimo Kisses Card kit & Shimmerz

I got out the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Card kit out this weekend. The photos aren't perfect, lighting wasn't working for me today, but I wanted to share. Hopefully you can see a bit in the close ups the shimmerz.

My favorite Shimmerz spritz so far is Concrete- it gives an over all shine with little to no color. I did use the Hi Ho Silver Blingz ( the much shinier paint pot) for the edge area of the speaker bubble that says Merry Christmas.

I really saturated all the cards, then dabbed the blots with paper towels. I have to say the blots didn't stay and blended fabulously. They dried very fast, and as they dried I put something heavy on them to keep them from rippling too much. I could have let the weights on longer though.

Thanks for looking.





















Pin It!

No comments: