Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tearing and stitching layouts

 Decided to do a layout the other day, and finally photograph one that has been done a while.



Supplies used for the above My Chickie layout:

Basic Grey Olivia paper
Basic Grey Urban prairie cardstock stickers & brads
K & Co. Carolyn Gavin Green paper
American Crafts Bookshelf- Wilder
Urban Lily MayElla
GDC Cosette collection Swirls & curves
Maya Road keychain bird
Tim Holtz Picket fence crackle paint
Craft paint
Flowers from may arts ribbon
black jewel for eye
Pink Paislee Fetching sticker book
My little shoebox transparent clouds
glitter
Rayon ribbon - I dyed it with shimmerz cotton candy, concrete and lipstick alcohol ink


 The next layout I did a few weeks ago a special photo filter was applied to the photo.



 Supplies for this layout:

 K & company Die cut butterfly sheet by Amy Butler
We R Memory Keepers Tiffany's collection for background paper
Pom pom trim
Mark Richards Rhinestone jewels
My Minds eye journal card
Me and my big ideas bling heart

Thanks for looking!!
Pin It!

No comments: