Saturday, June 4, 2011

Been a long time, been a long time....

Yep, a full month of over the eye balls school work, life etc.  No crafting in any way shape or form.  I have thought of it, but alas no juice.  

My final project is due Monday morning and then I have a break until the 20th.  There is a possibilty I will do something. It takes me 3-4 days to come down from the buzz of busy. 

However, For the Luv of Art is having there June digital challenge this month.  If you do any digi this is a great time to scrap and earn a prize.  Here is the sketch, and the link to the actual challenge.


 Hopefully I will post in the next week a couple layouts using this sketch and one of the fabulous new kits from the FTLOA store called Cherry Blossom Skies by Theresa Hernandez!
Pin It!

No comments: