Monday, July 4, 2011

Favorite photo of my mom is now a layout!

My mom asked me a week ago why I hadn't done any layouts of her, but made my dad an album and do layouts of my brother. Really there is a couple big reasons:  When I really like the photos, or they are vintage reprints or very nice photos I have a difficult time deciding how to move forward.  I think she forgot that I made the album for my dad quite a few years ago before my personal life was too stressful to scrapbook.  SOO... This weekend I made new prints and got started on this layout.  Thanks for looking.




Here is the supplies I used:

K & CO. marge collection
October Afternoon paper
Ek Success punch
Brilliance ink
Prima chipboard
Crate paper epoxy brad
SEI paper flowers
My Minds eye Big flower
Websters Pages sparkler
Tim Holtz Grunge shapes Nature
Tim Holtz Picket Fence crackle paint
Martha Stewart aqua ink
Generic swirl jewels
Mini pom pom trim
Chatterbox CHipboard alphas
American Craft chipboard alpha



Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Love this layout!! So beautiful.