Thursday, March 6, 2008

Diva Wordbook is finally ready to show off.

I finished it as I mentioned right before I left for the Oregon CK show. It is very fun.
I used mostly new papers from Dream Street called Hugs n Kisses. They are totally cute and double sided, so they go far. I also used a sheet from Love Elsie and and old paper I had in my stash. I again used photobrushes and digi kit pieces and color matched and printed off on the Grafix rub on sheets. I plan to get these for the store.
I used lots of bling, primarily, Me and my big ideas and MME, glitter, and K & Co. letters and of course feather boa.
The Diva books I have left are in the store if you want one.







I will be loading the last to game controllers I have here today, and the extra woof, dude, summer, sisters, Disney and friends wordbook albums in the store. We are working on getting custom orders completely up by tomorrow night. Thanks everyone and Enjoy!!
Pin It!

6 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

just LOVE how this book turned out and the boa is SOOOO diva!!! totally cute and love the new DS line on it, that crown is adorable too.

Kim said...

this turned out really cute!!! All that hard work really paid off!

Melonie said...

OMG this rocks! LOVE everything about it! Super job!

scrappermimi said...

What a fun and fab album, those boa feathers just looks so great!

Nessa said...

Oh WOW Kristen! That Diva book is divaliscious!!!!!

TanishaRenee said...

Love, love, love this Kristen!!! I'm so drooling over all of the bling!