Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fabric for scrapping

I went out and got some fabric, mainly for one of the June kits, but I also bought some to make some cute Amy Butler purses. Here they are:



Can you guess which one is for the kit??? I also picked up some amazingly cool ribbon that will be in a couple kits for June as well.

I have been talking for ever about getting organized, I got great tips from everyone, and as you all know it takes time to get the organizers and figure out exactly what you'll do. I have a shipment that I expect tomorrow with more files and dividers- I can't wait to file!!!

I am hoping to get the driver installed for my cutter I can't wait to share some of the fun designs that I am creating for kits and our site.

Have you all seen Jenni Bowlins new Trendy paper release??? Beautiful Red, white and blue


I just ordered it. I am thinking of making a July kit, but not sure just yet. I also like the new Daisy D's line Chloe

But I also LOVE the Websters Pages papers too. HMM what to do?? Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Can't wait to see what's in the June kits...especially after talking to you about them! :)

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh LOVE the new Jenni Bowlin and that fabric is just to die for cute!!! can't wait!!

Aja Jenise said...

I love these fabrics and those papers as well. I have been perusing fabrics lately... mostly trying to find something unique for a baby boys room. BUT interestingly I don't sew... I think I am on the verge of jumping off into this new dimension of sewing!! I just need to find the right fabric to give me that push.. we'll see. Thanks for the peek!!