Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New scrapbook organizing photos

Well, I spent 2-3 hours on saturday, and then another 5 on Sunday and got this far. I still need one more cube and a large plastic drawer.

It isn't fancy, I have a plan for my dream room, but this is the space I had to work with. Two areas in the rec room. I have to go up and down to put things away, so lets hope this works.

I do have the papers sorted by manufacturer and in alphabetical order now, and the new cube I get will have my cardstock set up by color. I have a drawer for bling, a drawer for misc. embellishments, I have theme drawers for holidays and theme folders as well. I have a drawer with coordinted embellishments and a drawer of buttons. I do have drawers with ink pads as well. I really like my big wire basket with the clear stamps in it, it isn't as nice as the Clear CD idea that Country Liv did, but it works for now.

So here are the pictures: the last one is blurry- sorry, but it holds my glimmer mist and glossy accents, stamp cleaners etc.




Have a great week!!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks great Kristen!!! Wanna come finish mine??

wendipooh13 said...

all that hard work paid off, looks great, and don't you just LOVE those cubes!!!! I can't live without mine

Anonymous said...

You are so more organized than me.Wanna come do mine? It really looks great at least until you scrap again.