Monday, May 19, 2008

Used my tablet for my own journaling!

I did a digi layout this last weekend and used my Bamboo fun tablet for my journaling. I wish it looked more smooth, but it worked. The flower is from my Peony tree, but it's more like a small bush that never seems to have more than 3 buds and blooms only every two years.

I am also prepping later this week to do a fun new altered book to submit to teach at CKC Bellevue!! PLUS, my new cutter cut through chipboard this weekend- and I have pages of sketches to cut and quite a few will be exclusives in two July kits!! Have a great day!

Pin It!

2 comments:

scrappermimi said...

This LO is just gorgeous, that pic and the background...love it. Sounds like your busy and I should be checking my watch for a July's kit, gotta love exclusives!

Melonie said...

Love this page!!