Saturday, July 19, 2008

Here's hoping to be knee deep in paper by Tuesday...

I have been furiously ordering for the store. I have the American Crafts order right here- Exciting. Did you know that their cardstock is lightly textured?? They also have some specialty, but there is only 2 of one type I am going to try out the Pearl/dot.

I still need to order the Luxe, sassafras lass, websters pages, October afternoon and a few others. BUT..... I am excited because the Dream street papers are ALL here, the Cosmo Cricket and Glitz should be here by Tuesday, and there is still more coming.

So while I ordered, I did some more digital layouts with Jennifer Barrettes new kits. There is one or Two I haven't even cracked open yet. I borrowed some photos from my DT for these layouts. Here they are:





These are from Jennifer Barrettes Beach Shack Baby, Out and a Bout, Boardwalk & Apple of my eye kits. They are all available at Elemental Scraps. You can see all the details in the digital category of the gallery here.




I also picked up some tasty kits this weekend. Flergs new Chasing Ryan kit from Scrapbookgraphics:

This cute kit from Weeds and Wildflowers Designs by Gina marie Huff, delightful morning, delightful afternoon and the papers.

Also I LOVE ShabbyPickleDesigns, and I picked up Hey Chickie byNikki Beaudreau




Anyway, I have lots of kit planning for Serendipity Scrapbooks to do, so it may take me a while to update. I have some Super Cute albums coming out inAug. & Sept. an exclusives; still for the kits By Twisted Cherry Designs. Have a great weekend!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great digi stuff! Can't wait for the new goodies to hit the store!

Unknown said...

Boy Kristen are you busy! Lots of goodies in store!!

You rocked the digi layouts...love the yellow one! Cool kits, too!

You are making me want to scrap digi again!!