Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cute New Digital Kit by Jennifer Barrette

I squeezed in a new digi layout by Jennifer Barrette tonight. I had to rest my mind, I have been seeing scrapbooking paper and order forms all day long. Oh I bet you can feel my pain-LOL



I ordered new Black Market Paper Society paper lines: When the weather is fine, and Imported Rhythm. I ordered MME Snowed in and all the new glitter alphas, some cute new trims and crocheted flowers. I have a huge Maya Road order, American Crafts order and Bo bunny sitting here. Not to mention Daisy D's order Luxe Christmas, Websters pages, Basic Grey, Sassafras Lass, October Afternoon and Possibly Anna Griffin and Melissa Frances, piggytales, and Scenic Route WHEW.



Ok back to the subject- NEW digital kit -APPLE OF MY EYE I also mixed in the bird from her new You make me Smile kit. Pink lace and label by Lisa Sisneros' Fetish kit.


I have more to work on this month, she has 5 new kits out and as part of her creative team I need to put out some work. So I will be back. Enjoy

Pin It!

No comments: