Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer wordbook goes to.....

Well I am so glad you all are so patient with me. I didn't think anyone posted, my automatic notices started going to junk mail-AACK!! So I fixed that and saw all the posts.



I have been catching up here, so I haven't had time to work on more of this kit. I really appreciate all the ideas. I decided to draw Two names that I am going to play with. The winners are: Gina and Kristii Ok ladies I need you to send me your mailing info to

info@serendipityscrapbooks.com



I hope to play with the kit more this weekend, but I am soo excited about new products. I have order forms to weed through.


Have you seen these items that are to be release for summer CHA 2008:
These are the inspired and reflections lines from Websters pages. They also have for these collections mini calendar pages that are awesome, and they also have some 12 x 12 from the last release. So be looking for these in the Serendipity Scrapbooks store soon.


Pin It!

No comments: