Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Yummy digi layouts today!!

I have been catching up and taking care of the store and our customers, and trying to get more organized so I can do some paper work pretty soon. In the mean time I have been grabbing new digi goodies and doing some new layouts.

I tried a new design on this layout using primarily Jennifer Barrette's new kit called Harvest Moon.



I also LOVE the her other new kit called My night Garden, this is my take on it.



I also have picked up yet a few more tastey digi kits, and I will share those too. But, this layout was soo fun. I used Croppycatter's little baby boy for this layout using a Holliwood Studios and Kate Hadfield collab called Sock Monkey Madness:



I also got the following:


Very exciting, plus I purchased the Digital Artist Magazine for August and it is great!! I got alot of great ideas, links to great actions, tips on photo adjustments and a couple downloads including a full kit. DAM is available and different digi shops, or you can go to Digitalartistmagazine.com

I also finally washed my fabric and purchased interfacings to do the Cute Amy Butler purse patterns too. Who knows when those will get started.

I am looking forward to the Ali Edwards chat at Serendipity Scrapbooks on Tuesday night the 19th. I hope you enjoyed looking at these and come on over Tuesday to the forum and click on the chat room and join in our chat. Have good one.

Pin It!

No comments: