Thursday, August 7, 2008

OH MY!!

I didn't realize it have been two and half weeks. Well, thats ok. I did do some more digi layouts, but I have been working on Serendipity Scrapbook kits that went up on the 1st of Aug. and then I have been starting to load new CHA goodies. So let me share...

This is some new Jacks World by Cosmo Cricket- TOO CUTE


Two new lines by Black market paper society just went up today. You really should see these in person. Very rich, bright tones!!

This is When the Weather is fine-



This is Imported Rhythm-



The American Crafts products are sitting here and they are FABULOUS!! AC just does not have images ready for those of us with online stores I will check again tomorrow.

I did a layout for Jennifer Barrette for the Funkyplayground Teacher's Pet challenge. The mini kit was wonderful, but you have to have the code from the newsletter to open the zip. Here is what I did.


Jennifer has a new kit at Elemental Scraps, called Midnight Garden
This is a very fun kit, and I just started pulling out elements and trying to find a decent photo last night. Well, I better scoot, I need to see if I can load more new things to the Store. Hope your having a great Start to August.

Pin It!

No comments: