Sunday, July 19, 2009

Layout using feathers & glitter

Got a layout done today. I really liked the Mardi gras feeling of the mask, and wanted to pull in the fun feeling and keep it girly too.





Products used:
Background paper- Prima Angelique collection Wings
K & Co. Que Sera Sera papers & Die cut images (die cuts in this kit)
Notebook edge punch
Art institute glitter- Transparent fine flax
SEI Bridgeport tiny brad
Chatterbox wooden brad inked with Pearlex met. gold ink
American Crafts Jewelry box alpha gold distress and inked with cats eye chestnut roan
Feather boa (will be in store this week)- sprayed with glimmer mist- Pink Taffy and then Antique brass
Petaloo Palette of petals fuschia flowers
Heidi Swapp Damask stamp

Thanks for looking. I have one with me in a mask and will use similar products to see what I come up with. Maybe I will get it done this week-LOL we will see
Pin It!

No comments: