Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New layouts: K & Company Boy scout paper & American Crafts...





Got a few more done this month. I really like the K & Company Specialty paper pad that is Boy scouting paper. So I did another layout very simple though, but I like it.

I used 1 paper for the background and two others and punched 1" circles and mimicked the design element on the paper. I also used the following:

Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy Rub ons and the Ready set chip set- tent, hikers and alphas
Pink Paislee leaf from any of the chipboard sets: Fetching, Captivating, Fascinating etc. I peeled off the printed paper and did the following on it and the other items.
Tech: I painted it with cream craft paint, used the copper dabber then used the versamark pad with woodgrain Hero arts stamp and stamped over the letters, and images. Then I sprinkled Brown embossing powder on- heated. Love the effect.










I loved this al a mode paper set from American Crafts and wanted to use it. Three papers were used from the set. I also used White glitter, Amercian Crafts thickers and the heart is a Doodlebug heart from their Hopscotch alphas. The swirls are Prima say it with Crystals. I just cut alot of things out and used pop up adhesive. The journaling spot is Maya Road.


This last layout I finally completed yesterday. I have to say rolling those paper scrolls are NOT easy. Maybe because it was a varnish/glitter paper and thicker, but even the non glitter paper was challenging. I still like the effect.






Supplies used: Core'dinations NEW Gemstones shimmer paper Garnet
SEI Mimosa paper and Kaisercraft Flutterby collection paper -Long wing
SEI Mimosa Chiplets (Flowers), SEI Mimosa Brads
American Crafts pink felt alpha- then painted with Spiced Cider shimmerz paint, then added Art glitter gold over the top.
Pin It!

No comments: